Wondershare QuizCreator Version 4.5.0 is released (Dec. 22nd, 2011)
1. Supported importing quiz from Word document.
2. Upgraded to support AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, FLV videos.
3. Added the new features of importing quiz results and consolidating quiz data in Email.
Note: Quiz Management System was renamed as QuizCreator Online. For detailed information, please visit QuizCreator Online.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 4.1.0 is released (Apr. 21st, 2011)
1. Added the function of group and branching in the survey;
2. Added the function of spelling check;
3. Optimized the edit menu of questions;
4. Supported opening link on current window. The link will take users to a page that you expect after they click "Finish" button;
5. Added the function of online update;
6. Improved the method of applying templates;
7. Added digital signature.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 4.0.1 is released (Nov. 29th, 2010)
1. Optimized operating menu with Calibri font.
2. Optimized the compatibility for AICC/SCORM compliant LMS.
3. Updated the brand VI.
4. Fixed some minus bugs.
Wondershare QuizCreator & Quiz Management System 4.0 are released (Oct. 20th, 2010)
1. Survey Creation
Survey creation features are added to QuizCreator. Now this program can be used to create surveys to collect your students', customers' or employees' opinions. Similar with quiz creation in QuizCreator, there are 9 question types for creating you survey: Likert Scale, Yes/No, Pick One, Pick Many, Shot Answer, Matching, Ranking, Which Word, and Essay. All the editing features in QuizCreator are available for survey creation.
2. Optimized toolbar and media embedding
This makes it easy to edit the multi-media objects editing in this program.
3. Resizable quiz player & more template themes
The quiz player size can be changed according to your needs. More delicate templates are provided. And you can download more form http://www.sameshow.com/quiz-creator/templates/index.html.
4. Local backup generation
You may upload the quiz/survey on QMS while generating the backup on local disk.
5. Question uploading to QMS
The created questions can be uploaded to QMS for online content generation.
6. Randomize a specified number of questions for whole publishing content
By enabling this option, the specified number of questions can be shown to participants by random.
7. Feedback review
Your answers besides the feedback can be review after the assessment.
8. Adding score for short essay question
Score information can be assigned to essay question and the answer can be graded manually on QMS.
Upgrade to QuizCreator 4.0 Now >>
Quiz Management System
1. Brand-new interface
The user interface is designed to highlight the workflow management.
2. Optimized system
The content, user, and report management sections have been optimized.
3. Question pool and online content generation
Questions can be uploaded to the question pool for generating the assessment content online.
4. Manual grading
Manual grading is supported for subjective questions like short essay
5. Adding comments for answers
Publishers and the administrator can add comments to the participants’ answer items.
6. Breakdown report for multiple assessment revisions
If there are multiple revisions for an assessment, users can select a specified revision and view the detailed reports.
7. Tags and filters
These tools make it easy to find the content you want.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 3.2.5 is released (Jul. 19th, 2010)
1. Seamless integration of the SWF files published by DemoCreator, and PPT2Flash Pro.
QuizCreator Version 3.2.3 is Released. (Apr. 13th, 2010)
1. Multiform Feedback
Customize your feedback with images, audio files, link address and mathematical formula.
2. Negative Points
Settings of negative points are available if the quiz taker do not give the right answer.
3. Optimization of Equation Editor and More
Set transparent background as default for mathematical formula.
4. Bug fixing
Fixed some issues and bugs from users' feedback.
QuizCreator Version 3.2.0 is Released. (Dec. 31st, 2009)
1. Branching quiz
Define the path that learners take through the quiz based on their responses to the questions.
2. Text to speech
Let your quizzes speak your entered text with Text to Speech feature.
3. Score settings for answer options
Customize scores for answer options of Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Matching, Click Map question styles.
4. Multiple hotspots and arbitrary shapes
Support multiple hotspots and arbitrary shapes in Click Map quiz.
5. Logo setting for the quiz
Add logo image in Author information.
6. Quiz-taker Information collection
Up to 8 custom login fields to collect information of quiz takers.
7. Optimization of Multiple Response quiz
You can set one or more correct choices in your Multiple Response quiz.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 3.1.0 is released (Oct. 20th, 2009)
1. Optimized the user interface including the Edit, Publish and Template window.
2. Support the SWF and .FLV embedding.
3. Support the picture format of PNG and GIF.
4. Newly add the Font property settings and option to apply to all questions to Feedback.
5. Attempt setting for each question.
6. Different time setting for each question.
7. Optimize the quiz player.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 3.0.0 is released (Aug. 31st, 2009)
1. Innovatory interface
The user interface is newly designed like Microsoft Office 2007 style. Users who are familiar with Microsoft Office 2007 will find it is very easy to use QuizCreator.
2. Support assigning points for each choice
Users can separately assign points for each choice when set the properties of True/False question, Multiple Choice question and Multiple Response question.
3. Insert multiple equations
Users can insert more than one equation both in the question and in the choices.
4. New quiz player
Many player templates and customizable options are provided to make the quiz look more professional and individual.
5. Quiz Management on QMS
An effective online system is developed specially for users to manage quizzes. Users can track results and view reports on QMS for free.
6. Certificates on QMS
Users can issue certificates to the participants who passed the quiz. Many certificate templates are designed for choosing.
7. Powerful report analysis
Different reports on the quiz for users to analyze the results.
8. Support Unicode
Perfectly support Unicode characters used in different countries.
9. Optimized the themes of player template according to customers' suggestions.
10. Added functions of tiling and stretching image to make a total well-fit background.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 2.5.6 is released (Mar. 5th, 2009)
1. Improved the compatibility of Microsoft Vista;
2. Updated the Export feature so that users can export Word Bank questions to Word or Excel documents;
3. Added a new feature in QMS for users to manage uploaded quizzes in ease;
4. Fixed a bug of Click Map questions.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 2.5.5 is released (Nov. 26th, 2008)
1. Fixed the bug that it may fail to record narration for questions;
2. Updated QuizMerger and improved the feature to merge quizzes;
3. Updated TemplateGenerator for better integrating quiz template into QuizCreator;
4. Added an error notice when quiz could not send quiz result data to QMS.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 2.5.0 is released (Sept. 25th, 2008)
1. All New Quiz Management System with Intuitive Reports;
User can simply and quickly start using Quiz Management System (QMS) to track all test results online, and review statistics in easy-to-understand chart report.
2. Added the Feature to Add Images into Answer;
Besides adding images to questions, users can add images to answers for creating rich and interactive quizzes.
3. Modified the Structure of Quiz Project;
Improved the quiz project to store all external media like images, sounds in the project.
4. Fixed Some Issues and Bugs from users' Feedback.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 2.4.0 is released (Aug. 14th, 2008)
1. Improved Quiz Management System;
The accessibility of Quiz Management System (QMS) was improved so that users can have a wide range of reports such as score reports, quiz reports and answer reports and much more.
Take a Quick Tour Now >>
2. Optimized the Interface of QuizCreator;
Modified the user interface of the application to help users track quiz results much more easily.
3. Fixed Some Issues and Bugs from users' Feedback.
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 2.3.5 is released (Jun. 13th, 2008)
1. Release of Quiz Management System (QMS).
The Quiz Management System helps all users easily collect, analyze and manage the test results of online assessments.
Take a Quick Tour Now >>
Wondershare QuizCreator Version 2.3.0 is released (May 23rd, 2008)
1. Added the Question Type of Word Bank;
The Word Bank question enables quiz takers to create questions in cloze style, which allows the participant to choose responses from a pool of possible answers that correspond to a blank area of text in the question.
2. Added the Feature of Randomizing by Question Type;
Users can use the quiz properties to select a question type for randomization, and only questions of the selected type will be included in the quiz.
3. Added the Feature of Publish as a Microsoft Excel Documents;
This feature allows users to publish their quiz for further development with Microsoft Office Excel.
4. Added Better Support for Specific LMS Systems;
Users can generate various SCORM/AICC packages for specific LMS's with better compatibility, such as SharePoint, Moodle or Blackboard.
5. Fixed Some Issues and Bugs from Users' Feedback.
Wondershare QuizCreator version 2.2.0 is released (Apr. 11th, 2008)
1. Added Equation Editor;
Equation Editor enables users to add and edit mathematical and science symbols for creating equations in quizzes.
2. Added Flag on Selected Questions in Quiz Bank;
Occasionally, the mask animation in PowerPoint cannot be displayed completely in Flash output. This problem has been fixed in this release.
3. Improved the Compatibility of PHP;
Occasionally, the default PHP coding by QuizCreator may not work properly in PHP5. This problem has been fixed in this release.
4. Fixed the Issue of Some Excel Importing Errors;
Some customized Excel spreadsheets by users cannot be imported properly because of non-standard modification. This problem has been fixed in this release.
Wondershare QuizCreator 2.1.0 is released (Mar. 7th, 2008)
1. Added Excel Template Generator for users to create Excel quizzes and import to QuizCreator;
2. Enable users to change the font of Quiz Instructions;
3. Added the option “Apply all” for feedback settings;
1. Fixed the bug that images may not be displayed correctly when users use Flash Merger to merge multiple quizzes;
2. Fixed the bug that radio buttons and check boxes may not align correctly when the answer choices are on new lines.
Wondershare QuizCreator 2.0.5 is released (Jan. 30th, 2008)
1. Fixed the bug that when users add long answer for True/False, Single Choice and Multiple Select, the answer may not be displayed completely;
2. Fixed the bug that some quizzes may be lost if multiple quizzes are merged as a quiz bank by Quiz Merger;
3. Fixed the bug of audio playback;
When the Next button in the pop-up window after submission is pressed to advance to the next question, the sound track inserted to that question doesn't play.