Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard Version 5.6.6 is released (Jan. 7th, 2011)
1. Added the online customer service link.
2. Updated the brand VI.
Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard Version 5.6.5 is released (Jun. 25th, 2010)
1. Improved the quality of the Flash output with audio, tables, and trigger animations;
2. Improved the integration of SWF files published by QuizCreator and DemoCreator;
3. Fixed the conversion failure problem resulted from the API abnormity of PowerPoint COM.
Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard version 5.6.0 is released (Sep. 8th, 2009)
1. Added a new feature of inserting FLV file into PowerPoint presentations.
2. Support transition effects of "fade through Black" and "Cut through Black".
3. Support Flip, Color Typewriter, Swish, and Teeter animation effects.
4. Enhance audio quality meanwhile greatly improved conversion rate and quality.
5. Support WordArt of shadow, glow, reflection and these animated Word Arts.
6. Support audio in WMA format.
Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard version 4.8.0 is released (Mar. 26th, 2008)
1. PowerPoint Add-in Mode Only;
From this version on, PPT2Flash will only have the plug-in mode to run as add-in of PowerPoint. Plug-in mode is more stable and it is good for faster PowerPoint to Flash conversion.
2. Fixed the Playback Issue of Mask Animation;
Occasionally, the mask animation in PowerPoint cannot be displayed completely in Flash output. This problem has been fixed in this release.
3. Fixed the Audio Issue with Adobe Flash Player 9.
The background audio may be garbled when the Flash output is played by Adobe Flash Player v9.0.115. This problem has been fixed in this release.
PPT2Flash Standard 4.7.0 is released (Feb. 2ed, 2008)
1. Added the support of embedded audio in PowerPoint 2007;
It used to retain only linked audio of PowerPoint 2007 presentations in the Flash output and now it supports embedded audio, too.
2. Added the support of animated GIF in PowerPoint 2007;
After conversion, the animation effect of GIF files in PowerPoint 2007 presentations can be retained in the Flash output.
3. Added the support of Other Sound for animations and transitions;
It retains customized sound effects for animations and transitions by using Other Sound option.
4. Fixed the audio issue when multiple animations are applied to one object;
If entrance animation with sound effect and exit animation without sound effect are applied to the same object, there will be sound effect for exit animation. This problem has been fixed in this release.
5. Fixed the problem of incorrect timing of texts in PowerPoint 2007 presentations;
Timing of texts in PowerPoint 2007 presentations can be retained correctly.
6. Fixed the problem of lost bullets in PowerPoint 2007 presentation;
Some bullet points used in PowerPoint 2007 presentations may be lost after conversion.
This problem has been fixed in this release.
7. Fixed some minor bugs reported by customers.
PPT2Flash Standard 4.6.5 is released (Dec. 21st, 2007)
1. Fixed some minor bugs.
PPT2Flash Standard 4.5.0 is released (Dec. 1st, 2007)
1. Improved ability of PowerPoint to Flash conversion:
2. Improved retaining of most transitions and transition sounds;
3. Improved supporting of most animation effects;
4. Add support of animation repeating and animations in master slide;
5. Able to customize sample rate and bit rate of audio.
PPT2Flash Standard 4.0.5 is released (Sep. 24th, 2007)
1. Fixed some minor bugs.
PPT2Flash Standard 4.0.0 is released (Jun 15th, 2007)
1. Two new templates with slide thumbnails are added;
2. A new feature to capture screens is added;
3. The program is embedded in PowerPoint® 2007 ribbon menu as a tab.