Embed PowerPoint Slide Show in Your Blog
As a blogger, you cudgel your brains for dressing up your “arena” to attract more people, so do I. Besides providing excellent contents, you should create glaring interactive multimedia files to your blog, for instance, creative PowerPoint slide show.
Could you embed your PowerPoint slide show to blog directly? Obviously not! Then, how to embed your PowerPoint presentation to your blog? Is it so difficult? Of course not. In virtue of Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard, you can convert your PowerPoint slide show to Flash with one click, and then embed the Flash to your blog with ease. The following steps will show you how to do it.
First, download and install Wondershare PPT2Flash Standard on your computer.
Second, convert your PowerPoint presentation to Flash. Steps:
1. Launch the PowerPoint presentation you want to embed to blog.
2. Set the conversion effects according to your need by clicking the Settings button. Such as Conversion mode, Flash Frame Rate, Hyperlink, Playback control and more.
3. Click the Template button to choose a player template to display your presentation. And then click "Publish" to start the conversion process.
Third, insert the flash presentation to your blog.
1. Upload your Flash presentation to website and copy the URL of uploaded Flash presentation. Here is a list of Free Upload Services.
2. Create a post in your blog and insert codes to insert the Flash presentation. Use the "Object" tag as you use in Dreamweaver to insert Flash.
<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="165" height="105">
<param name="movie" value=" URL of the uploaded flash file">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src=" URL of the uploaded PowerPoint file " quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="165" height="105"></embed></object>
Note: " URL of the uploaded flash file" included in this code should be the URL of the uploaded Flash.
3. Publish your blog.
Now, all things are done, the Flash-based slide show is embed in your blog. You can share it with others all over the world.