Wondershare PPT2Video Pro
Convert PowerPoint to video in all popular formats.
- Convert PowerPoint Presentations (PPTX, PPS, PPTS, PPT, etc.) to video
- Generate video presentations of up to 130 video formats (including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MP4, FLV and multiple HD video formats)
- Retain all features in the original PowerPoint presentations
Supported OS: 32-bit Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008
PowerPoint Required: Microsoft PowerPoint 2000/2002/2003/2007 and 2010 32 bitFree Trial Buy Now
Wondershare PPT2Video Pro is an all-in-one PowerPoint to video converter. It can convert PowerPoint presentations to almost all popular video formats such as MPEG-1,MPEG-2, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, 3GP and HD videos. It is Ideal for showing presentations on trade show, digital signage, in-store displays and portable devices as video podcast.
Now PPT2Video Pro compatible with Office 2010 is released.
Easy to Use
Easy step-by-step guide to convert PowerPoint to video, no complex skills are required. What you need to do to convert your PowerPoint presentations to video is: 1. Import the presentations; 2. Do some necessary settings; 3. Convert the presentations to video.
Powerful Conversion Ability
Convert up to 12 PPT files to video at one time. All animations, transitions, sounds, video clips and narrations will be retained after converting PowerPoint to video.
Output Video Sharing
- - View PowerPoint presentations without MS PowerPoint
- Upload video presentations to video sharing websites such as YouTube, and blog for sharing the presentation videos with others
- Review PowerPoint files in the form of video on portable devices, such as iPod, iPhone, and Pocket PC
- Play PowerPoint on TV via Apple TV
Why Convert PowerPoint Presentation to Video
- Create presenation videos from PowerPoint files for easy sharing on blogs and video sharing websites like YouTube.
- View slideshows or presentations on portable devices like iPod/iPhone/iPad/Pocket PC/PSP/Zune.
- Send presentations to others in the form of video as E-mail attachments.
- Play PowerPoint on TV via Apple TV if you have converted presentations to MP4. Besides, you can burn the converted video to DVD with burning tools.
Here are some sample videos converted by Wondershare PPT2Video Pro.
Convert your PowerPoint presentations to video files and share them to more people in a more flexible way.