DemoCreator Key Features
Wondershare DemoCreator Features at a Glance
Wondershare DemoCreator captures on-screen actions for making software tutorials, presentations, and game shows. With wide range of functions and features you can manage those tough jobs much more easily than ever!
Record on-screen actions with various capture modes
1. Application capture. Record actions happen on a specific running application. Create a software demo with a proper dimension.
2. Custom Size capture. Capture screenshots in a region you draw. Record a favorite flash on a Web page.
3. Full screen capture. Grab everything on the entire screen. It’s wonderful for taking snap shots of your desktop, or full screen show.
Edit demo with dazzling elements and powerful tools
1. Use callouts to explicate operations, add buttons to activate presentation, insert images to clarify learning.
2. Organize elements sequence efficiently with multiple-timeline editor.
3. Synchronize narrations with demos by using audio editor.
4. Customize Demos with various properties, such as scene dimension, player templates, labels and so on.
Publish for comprehensive formats to share with the world
1.For web, share your desktop and video game with anyone on the Internet.
2. For LMS, deploy your tutorial and interactive presentations through LMS. DemoCreator is conformant for SCORM 1.2/2004 and AICC in a high level.
3. For CD store your production on CD and share with your friends.
4. For e-mail, since flash movies dramatically reduce the size, you can even e-mail it to your tutors or students.