Screen Recorder to Capture Screen Activities as Video Demos
- Make software instruction video from desktop recording
- Record website service to demonstrate online business
- Capture onscreen activity and publish as video for YouTube Sharing
- Generate Flash movie for online presentation and screencast
- Create computer courseware with AICC/SCORM compliance for LMS
Supported OS: 32-bit Windows 7/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008Free Trial Buy Now
Screen recorder DemoCreator is a powerful yet simple screen recording software program for Windows which allows you to capture desktop activities and create a voice-over presentation with Flash animation effect without any programming skill.
DemoCreator is released with new recording settings and enhanced editing features!
Note: The current version is not fully compatible with Windows 7. Windows 7 users, please download the free trial before purchase.
Three Steps to Create Professional Video Demos
Record simply – Capture onscreen movements of your cursor and keystroke to create Flash/video tutorials and demos.
Edit powerfully – Make good use of the editing features to create effective and interactive demos with notes and audio.
Share flexibly – Publish as small-sized Flash movie or video of popular formats for widespread distribution.
Flexible Recording Settings
- Record any area of your desktop: Application, Custom size, and Full screen
- Record your screen in your way: Take screen shot recording, Full motion recording, Addictional recording to your current project, Multiple projects integration
- Recording Control Panel: Real time control of your recording process with control panel or hotkeys: countdown, pause, redo and stop
- Highlight your operating actions: Record the screen activities with auto-text and highlighted cursor
Rich Illustration Objects
Separate Audio Recording
Record sound from any audio divice including microphone, sound card and external sound devices. The build-in Audio Editor makes it easy to record, import, modify sound and synchronize audio with video.
On-demand Delivery Options
This screen capture software offers a wide range of publish options from online to offline.
How to add sound to Microsoft powerpoint